We all want a beautiful smile that brightens up the room. While it’s the perfect accessory for any occasion, most of us don’t have naturally white and “perfect” teeth.
Over-the-counter whitening options at many pharmacies and grocery stores are often not worth the effort, because they don’t produce noticeable results. Advancements in dentistry provide an easy and affordable way to attain an attractive smile.
Stains arise due to beverages such as coffee, wine, and carbonated sodas. Failure to thoroughly brush and floss teeth can leave stains in hard-to-reach places. Also, smoking cigarettes damages both teeth and gum health.
The first thing Dr. Hart and her team tell patients is to be meticulous about oral hygiene. Becoming more aware of how daily routines affect teeth is the best way to minimize the effect of staining foods and beverages and to maintain professional whitening results.
If you still want a brighter smile, Virginia Biological Dentistry provides safe and effective treatments for our patients.
- In office whitening – A whitening gel is “painted on” the teeth, and then activated with a UV light. The pros of this treatment include:
- Quick,usually completed in one hour
- Whitens teeth multiple shades lighter
- Gels may be customized to help manage sensitive teeth
- At home whitening – Dr. Hart takes impressions of your mouth, which are used to make a custom whitening tray. You are sent home with the tray and whitening gel. Use as directed, according to your health, age, and the degree of stains. The advantages of this treatment include:
- Less costlythan in office-whitening
- Treatment is private
- Treatment is done on your schedule
Both of these whitening procedures have the FDA seal of approval. Dr. Hart’s patients have peace of mind, knowing they are receiving a safe and effective treatment. Let us help you brighten your smile. Call Virginia Biological Dentistry today.
Dr. Olivia Hart
Dr. Olivia Hart
DDS, NMD, IABDM & ICOI Fellow & AAIP Fellow
, a founder of Virginia Biological Dentistry and a highly accomplished biological dentist, is honored to serve her community in Glen Allen, Richmond VA. She has always sought to enrich her knowledge in the field of holistic/biological dental health and to offer her patients the best comprehensive dental care possible. Her Virginia Biological Dentistry provides services ranging from biocompatible ceramic restorations, ceramic implants, and extractions with a biological protocol to treatments of sleep apnea, TMJ and other specialized bio-dental services.
Share this Article