Special Bio Services
Special Bio Services Provided at Virginia Biological Dentistry
Working with a dental team with a holistic, biocompatible focus ensures that all services are appropriate for the human body. Glen Allen, Virginia, area patients are welcome to request a consultation with Dr. Olivia Hart of Virginia Biological Dentistry to discuss treatments and services designed for their unique needs.
What are some of the special bio services provided at Virginia Biological Dentistry?
Dr. Hart is pleased to offer the following services for patients to consider:
- Cosmetic dentistry – encompasses a wide range of procedures designed to enhance the smile, including professional teeth whitening.
- Dental material compatibility test – ensures our treatment offerings are appropriate for you and your body; we offer dental material compatibility testing before using any dental materials to restore your smile.
- Family dentistry – Dr. Hart is pleased to serve patients of all ages, including children to adults, in her state-of-the-art biocompatible, holistic dental office in Glen Allen, Virginia.
- Sedation dentistry – we understand that patients of all ages may be dealing with dental anxiety. We are pleased to offer effective sedation dentistry to put patients at ease before they even arrive at our dental facility.
- Homeopathic dental treatments – we focus on holistic and biocompatible services to ensure patients use safe, effective solutions to reach their oral health needs and goals.
Schedule a visit at Virginia Biological Dentistry today!
If you are a resident of the Glen Allen, VA area or beyond, we invite you to request a consultation visit with Dr. Olivia Hart and her team of professionals at Virginia Biological Dentistry! Call (804) 381-6238 to request an appointment at our facility, located at 4932 Dominion Boulevard, Suite C.