Quality dental service is always a concern – after all, your appearance, oral health, and wellness are at stake. Plus, you probably want all the services you are likely to need at one practice. You may feel confused about how to choose a dentist in Glen Allen, VA who can attend to the needs of your entire family, but it isn’t difficult. You get comprehensive biological treatment with a focus on quality, in the care of Dr. Olivia Hart and her team at Virginia Biological Dentistry.
Dr. Hart completed dental studies at Virginia Commonwealth University and achieved a Doctorate in naturopathy, as well. However, she has never stopped learning. She is a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, an organization dedicated to identifying and providing safe dental techniques and materials. She is also involved in the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine, and the Biological Dental Association. Dr. Hart accrues many hours of continuing education annually, applying those skills and knowledge to the benefit of patients.
Full range of services
The family dentist who knows your medical history and hereditary traits is in the best position to provide all types of oral care. Virginia Biological Dentistry offers:
- Hygiene, prevention, and periodontal maintenance.
- General dentistry from baby’s first visit to dentures for granddad.
- Restorative treatments such as dental implants, fillings, crowns, and bridges.
- Cosmetic services including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign.
- Specialized care for TMJ disorders, sleep apnea, and headaches and migraines.
Virginia Biological Dentistry wants your family to get the dental care you need and want. We make that happen with:
- Convenient online appointment scheduling.
- Late day appointment times – to 6:00 p.m.
- Booking multiple family members on the same day for reduced travel and time away from work.
- Helpful assistance with insurance estimates. We are a Delta Dental Premier in-network provider
- Flexible payment options.
- Low and no-interest treatment financing.
- A full menu of services to keep patients of all ages smiling with good oral health.
- A biological approach that respect whole-body wellness.
Call Dr. Hart at (804) 381-6238. She is the biological dentist in Glen Allen, VA known for quality dental service.
Dr. Olivia Hart
Dr. Olivia Hart
DDS, NMD, IABDM & ICOI Fellow & AAIP Fellow
, a founder of Virginia Biological Dentistry and a highly accomplished biological dentist, is honored to serve her community in Glen Allen, Richmond VA. She has always sought to enrich her knowledge in the field of holistic/biological dental health and to offer her patients the best comprehensive dental care possible. Her Virginia Biological Dentistry provides services ranging from biocompatible ceramic restorations, ceramic implants, and extractions with a biological protocol to treatments of sleep apnea, TMJ and other specialized bio-dental services.
Share this Article