Search for A General Dentist for a Fee-For-Service High-End Dental Practice
Virginia Biological Dentistry (www.virginiabiologicaldentistry.com), located in Richmond, Virginia, is a cutting-edge, fee-for-service biological dental practice committed to providing holistic and patient-centered care. Our mission is to blend traditional dentistry with a focus on overall health and well-being. As advocates for biocompatible materials and mindful oral health practices, we strive to create a positive and nurturing environment for our patients.
- Minimum guaranteed salary is $20,000 per month. Opportunity to earn up to $32,000 per month in the first year.
- The right candidate will see a limited number of patients relative to a traditional dental office and will perform comprehensive dentistry ranging from quadrant to full mouth treatment.
- A new doctor will have an exceptional and supportive team, work with the latest technologies and would only be responsible for treatment that has already been accepted by the patient.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Dentist to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have at minimum the following traits and skills:
- Will be humble and kind
- Will be open-minded
- Will have a strong work ethic and dedication
- Will have an exceptional chair-side manner
- Will be able to execute extensive restorative treatments
- Will have excellent hand skills
- Will be strongly supportive of the principles and philosophy of biological dentistry
This job position provides a unique opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally, as well as produce and earn a very competitive salary while maintaining a short work week.
Further benefits will be discussed during the interview.
Qualifications required and desired
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree from an accredited dental school
- Virginia dental license in good standing or ready and qualified to acquire one
- Work experience in a private dental practice
- A conscious or IV sedation license will be a big plus
- Being able to see children and perform pediatric dentistry will be a big plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a cover letter to