Work with a dental team that offers biological dentistry and care today!
At Virginia Biological Dentistry of Glen Allen, Virginia, Dr. Olivia Hart and her team of professionals work alongside patients to help them achieve healthy smiles. In doing this, she focuses primarily on more holistic and biocompatible care and attention, treating the body as a whole when working on the smile. If you want to learn more about bio-dental care solutions, we invite you to our office to discuss your oral health needs and goals.
What bio-dental care services are available?
Our practice is pleased to offer both children and adults solutions for their smiles that fit into the more holistic approach our patients and families desire. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ceramic implants
- Full mouth reconstruction and restoration with ceramic crowns, high-end porcelain veneers, and/or (all on 4) ceramic implants
- Tooth extractions with PRF, laser treatment, and bone grafting
- PRF in support of effective dental surgeries, including faster and better recovery and healing
- Same-day ceramic restorations (ceramic crowns, onlays, inlays)
- Highest-quality porcelain veneers
- BPA-free composite fillings
- Airway health
- Kids bio-dental (Myobrace, Mini Munchee, frenectomies)
- Special bio services
- Bio-compatibility and non-metal treatment
- Protocols for safe mercury removal
- Leaky amalgam replacement
- Gum disease treatment
- Myofunctional therapy
- Frenectomies for tongue and lip tie
- Dental appliances for TMJ/TMD/Bruxism
- Clear aligner therapy
- NightLase treatment to address snoring, sleep apnea, and/or sleep disorders
- Home-take sleep study per order of a medical doctor to check for sleep apnea and other sleep disorders and determine relevant treatment
- Bacterial testing
- Homeopathic dental treatments
- Laser facial treatments
- Dental material compatibility testing
Why should I choose a dental practice that offers holistic and biological dentistry services?
There are several benefits to consider when working with our biological dental office in Glen Allen, Virginia, that provides bio-dental care services. Biological dentistry:
- Focuses on overall health
- Minimizes toxins in the mouth and body
- Emphasizes preventative care
- Considers the mouth and body connection
- Offers natural alternatives to other materials
- Emphasizes biocompatible dentistry that is in sync with your biology
- Ensures personalized care and attention
- Supports a sustainable approach to dentistry and dental care
Schedule time to speak to the team at Virginia Biological Dentistry about visiting a holistic dentist “near me” offering integrative dental solutions
If you live in the area of Glen Allen, Virginia, and want to work specifically with a dentist who focuses on biological dentistry, holistic care, and natural treatment solutions for a wide range of dental concerns, we invite you to call the practice of Dr. Olivia Hart to request an initial consultation and evaluation.
The office is located at 4932 Dominion Blvd, Ste. C, and can be reached at (804) 381-6238.